Digital marketing is the new reality of present times. In the era of the information age, marketing styles have changed.
And now, images and videos play a vital role in spreading the word about your brand. And Canva is a revolutionary changer in this field. Today, most digital marketing campaigns are powered by Canva.
Let’s Strike into Canva..!!
Canva is a game-changer app in the world of graphic designing. It’s an easy-to-use app that can design eye-catching designs that attract your target audience.
You can use their thousands of designs to craft amazing designs. Besides, the drag n drop feature edit your images like never before.
You can craft business cards, logos, invitations, posters, and social media campaigns, etc., with the help of canva in a smooth and flexible way.
I have been a proud user of Canva for a long time. And believe me, I can play with images without a hitch.
Benefits of Canva Pro
Although the Canva free version would suffice for the moderate user, you must go with its pro version if you are looking for more features like more templates and editing options, etc.
But if you are going to buy its pro version, it must have something really impressive that can give you value for money.
So, let’s go further and find out what you get in its free version and pro version:
Benefits of Free Version
- With its free version, you get over 250,000 templates to work with.
- You get access to more than 200,000 free photos to use to edit your designs.
- While editing photos, elements are important. You get 57,000 elements and 13,000 videos to make better pictures.
- Fonts make your graphics better. You are enriched with 1700 fonts to do.
- You can modify your graphics by adding 75 audio tracks and 6 animation effects.
- You can create your group by inviting them through email and word as a team.
- You can store your crafted images in the 5 GB storage for you.
- You have access to two different folders to keep your images safe.
You will have limited access to a brand kit to get one colour palette.
Benefits of Canva Pro Version
It completely depends upon your usage whether you need to upgrade or not.
If we go by the canva prices and its stunning features, it’s value for money. Let’s find out what it offers you with its Pro version.
- Brand Kit Pro
- Background Removal
- Magic Resize
- Transparent Images
- Content Planner
- 420,000+ Images
- 75+ million photos, videos, and elements
- Create & Invites Team Members
- Animator Pro
- Shares your designs as templates
- Design together
- Unlimited Folders
- Upload Own Fonts
- 3000+ Fonts
- Set Download Quality
- Download Designs in SVG
- 100 GB Support
- Priority Support
You get so much in the pro version. If you need it for a professional purpose, you must go for it. Let’s move towards canva pro pricing.
How Much is Canva Pro?
Apart from the free version, Canva has Pro and Enterprise versions.
For the Enterprise version, you need to pay $30 monthly.
So, do you want to awake a hidden graphic designer in you?
If yes, you must lay your hands on Canva. It helps you create stunning images without any graphic design skills.
When using Canva, you will not feel the need to be trained. You will find everything worth your penny from Canva pro pricing to its unmatchable results. However, the decision to upgrade it is on you. Start using Canva free trial, and once you go above it, you can opt for the Canva Pro version.
👍 Recommendation: I recommend you to try Canva Pro 30 days free trial at no cost and once you are satisfied with the pro plan then you should go for the annual plan to save some bucks