When it comes to a meal that is pure, well balanced and provides a sense of peace, exceptional mental clarity, and happiness, one name strikes your mind, i.e. Satvic meal. Of all the dietary types, satvic food is simple to digest, nutrient-dense, and is frequently linked to a high intake of micronutrients. Experts claim that adopting a Satvic diet and lifestyle can completely cure any chronic illness without needing medications.
But in today’s run-of-the-mill life, how people are unable to pay attention to their eating habits might face negative impacts in the future.
Because of all these things, Satopradhan took the initiative to provide a healthy lifestyle. They provide a wide selection of high-quality, healthy dairy alternatives, including cereals, snacks, organic grains, spices, dried herbs, sweeteners, dried fruits, seeds, and other healthy satvic food that make you are eating pleasurable and healthy at the same time.
Satopradhan’s goal is to make everyone aware of the benefits of changing their lifestyles to heal themselves organically. They offer all the resources people need to be successful in their transition journey by giving them all the resources they will require.
In this blog, I will discuss those Satopradhan products that help you kick start your morning and boost your whole day.
Here I am including best of there food replacements as in Satvic life we follow “Replace, Don’t remove”
अमृत वे गवा क्षीरमित्याह त्रिद्शाधिपः |
तस्माद् ददाति यो धेनुममृतं स प्र्यच्छति ||
~Srimad Bhagavad Gita
It was written in the 2nd century BCE, the situation was completely different back then, people worship, the first right of cow’s milk to its baby.
But now they are brutally injected to get the baby if the baby child is female the torture will continue but if it’s male they send it to slaughterhouses.
Watch this Documentary – Deadly Dairy
So in Satvic Lifestyle, we don’t recommend dairy products, instead, we recommend replacing them to nut milk, such as coconut milk or almond milk.
The dried, crushed cacao beans that grow on the cacao tree are known as cacao nibs or cocoa nibs. It is the same bean that is used to make chocolate candies. Cacao Nibs are full of antioxidants that help to reduce the cell oxidation in your body and reduce the risk of various diseases, including cancer, heart disease, and disorders like Alzheimer’s.
- Lowers the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Reduce the inflammation
- Improve digestion
- Improve mood
- Lowers the risk of heart-related diseases
Theobroma oil, often known as cacao butter, is a pale yellow vegetable fat derived from cacao beans. Producers ferment, dry, roast, strip, and press cacao beans to extract cacao butter. It is a better option than the typical dairy butter, natural and unrefined with zero sugar, preservatives, and flavors.
- It has a decent amount of vitamin E.
- Enhance your ability to see, reproduce, and maintain blood, skin, and brain health.
- Maintain Skin Moisture
- Defend yourself from sun damage.
- Contains healthy cholesterols
- Reduced Liver Disease Symptoms
- Strengthened Bone Health
The beans from the Theobroma cacao L. plant are used to make cocoa powder. Although the main component of chocolate is made of cocoa beans, cocoa powder may also be made from them. It is dairy-free, gluten-free, and entirely natural and organic. Besides, it is free of preservatives and artificial flavors and is sugar-free.
- It enhances the immunity
- Improves nerve and muscle activity
- Helps in wound repairing
- It helps in maintaining focus on work and sharpening the memory
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases
- Reduce inflammation
- facilitates and controls weight loss
Tea Coffee replacement
A high intake of coffee powder may severely harm your neurological and digestive systems. Besides, regular drinking of caffeinated coffee leads to addiction. So, to make your morning energized, satopradhan brings No Coffee powder. It is completely free from caffeine, smells and tastes like regular coffee, and is good for your physical and mental health. It is 100% natural, dairy and sugar-free, organic, non-GMO, non-stimulant, and free from preservatives and artificial colors or flavors.
- It tastes just like any caffeinated coffee, so one may maintain health while still satisfying their taste buds
- Ideal for quitting coffee addiction
- lower the likelihood of type 2 diabetes
- Sleep better and feel less anxious
- Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases That Can Be Fatal
If you want to kick your tea or coffee habit quickly and start your health transformation journey, then nothing is better than Lemongrass Rose tea. It is a tasty and pleasantly healthful beverage. Its zesty flavours combine wonderfully with other herbal tea ingredients to produce a delicious health cup. Lemongrass has various health advantages and has been used for medical purposes for a long time.
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Could Aid in the Treatment of Diabetes
- control blood pressure
- Encourages Longer Sleep
- combats cancer
- Improves Kidney Performance
Thyme has a long history of being used for medical purposes. Thyme oil, flowers, and leaves have all been used to cure various illnesses. Satopradhan’s Curry Thyme tea is one of the most liked herbal teas. It has earthy aromas that seem jam-packed with antioxidants, which might be good for your health. It is a 100% Caffeine-free, organic product of the highest quality, including no sugar, artificial Flavor, or preservatives.
- It could enhance digestion
- Possible Antioxidant Quality
- Possible Treatment for Coughs
- Could Help With Weight Loss
- Historically Employed During Pregnancy
- Potential Immune System Booster
In addition to being a popular caffeine-free substitute for black or green tea, chamomile tea is also beloved for its herbal, somewhat sweet flavor. The abundance of chamomile tea antioxidants may also help reduce your chance of developing several ailments, including cancer and heart disease. Besides, Chamomile offers qualities that could improve digestion and sleep as well.
- Potentially better sleep quality
- Could Improve Digestive Health
- May Be Protective Against Specific Cancer Types
- Benefits of blood sugar control
- Potentially enhance heart health
- Prevention and treatment of cancer
Tulsi Moringa Tea, or Moringa oleifera, is one of the most popular species found in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is also referred to as the miracle tree due to its medical properties. The potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium in organic moringa leaves help you feel calm and maintain energy levels. They are also natural energy boosters that help you to kick start your day with a splash of instant energy. It is 100% Natural, Organically Grown, and premium quality tea offered by Satopradhan.
- May aid in preventing malnutrition
- Might Reduce Inflammation
- Full of Antioxidants
- Could Reduce Arsenic Toxicity
- Protection Against Chronic Disease
- Improves Mental Health
As a common ayurvedic medical treatment, jaggery powder has a long history. It is rich in nutrients and minerals, and if you are health conscious and want to eat low-calorie cuisine, nothing can beat jaggery powder. Additionally, since ancient times, it has been utilized for medical purposes. Satopradhan’s jaggery powder is one of the pure and healthier sweeteners that can improve the flavor of many satvic dishes.
- It is a healthy source of carbohydrates
- Strengthen the digestive system
- Storehouse of minerals
- It helps to treat acne and pimples
- Provide nutrition to the skin
Cranberries are a go-to fruit for all seasons because of their excellent nutritional content and beneficial therapeutic properties. It is beneficial for every age group, from small children to adults. It is a natural remedy for numerous health issues, including skin problems. If you want to look young forever with healthy and bright skin, go for it. At Satopradhan, you will get it naturally dehydrated, sulfur and artificial flavor free and without any chemical preservatives.
- reduces the risk of heart disease
- decreases the likelihood of a urinary tract infection (UTI)
- decreases the risk of breast cancer and other cancers
- Enhances Renal Function
- Excellent for Oral Hygiene
The Kimia Date is a particularly well-known and delectable kind of Iranian date fruit.
The date is incredibly energizing, abundant in vitamin B, iron, and phosphorus, and has an excessive amount of potassium and vitamin A. They are perfect for health-conscious men and women and are the right nutrients for muscular growth.
- Kimia dates contain potassium, which lowers diarrhea
- They include soluble fiber, which enhances the excretory system’s performance
- They are advantageous for those with anemia since they contain a lot of iron
- They support the neurological system and increase brain activity functionality
- Given their high iron content, they are advantageous for those suffering from anemia
Raisins golden are a lightly processed, naturally preserved food from Satopradhan that is high in nutrients. However, they are high in calories and sugar. Although they are little, golden raisins contain a powerhouse of nutrients, including fibre, vitamins, and minerals. They can strengthen your bones, increase iron levels, and help digestion.
- help with digestion
- Fight anemia
- Avoid having a lot of acidities
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases
- combating cancerous cells
- keep your eyes healthy
- Boost skin health
Most yoga lovers eat a vegetarian diet known as the satvic diet, which is based on ayurvedic principles. Satvic diet adherents must abstain from Rajasic and Tamasic foods, such as refined sugar, fried meals, and other similar items.
The recommended products are all the finest for a satvic diet. These are highly beneficial if you are health-conscious or have considered changing your food and lifestyle. All the products are sugar-free, dietary-free, and devoid of artificial colors and preservatives.